Friday, September 6, 2019

Welcome to 2019-2020!

Welcome back, Wildcats!
   
         It feels good to be getting back into routine! It's been SO wonderful to see you all this week!  We covered a lot in PE in these last three days! And to be honest, I'm getting tired of hearing myself talk! We moved our bodies as we discussed and practiced what it looks like to be safe, respectful, and responsible in PE. I was so happy to see all of you sweating and smiling again.

            From the sounds of it, you all had a great summer and are ready to be back at school :) This was a very fun, busy summer for me. I went on a honeymoon to Costa Rica - we had to postpone the trip because my husband and I got the flu the day after our wedding this spring. I spent the rest of the summer hiking, mountain biking, camping, playing at the beach, and enjoying time with family.

          Hopefully all of you got a chance to get out and enjoy the beautiful PNW as well.   Please check back to see what we are doing throughout the year - you can get an idea of what we're learning in PE, resources for home, and information concerning wellness related activities at Wilson. Thanks!

Mrs. West

Summer Snapshot

 Spending time on the beach with some of my nieces and nephews...and of course my puppy 

 Backpacking in Bull of the Woods Wilderness 

 Kayaking on the Lewis River in Washington 

 Hiking with my husband and sister in Florence, where I grew up 

Repelling next to a waterfall in Costa Rica 



No comments:

Post a Comment